This Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese Salad is the perfect go-to for lunch, snacking, supper side, or pot-luck dinner. No one would ever guess it’s super low carb. Only 3.8 net carbs per 1 cup serving!
To keep it keto, don’t add raisins. Do use Just Mayo. I LOVE that stuff! Less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per 2 tablespoons! I use it in all my salads and on lunch meat sandwiches, burgers, and deviled eggs. Deeeelish!
Recipe by Melissa Woolard | Culinary Craftiness
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli, flowers cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 - 3 oz. bag or jar of real bacon bits
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Just Mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 packets stevia or monk fruit sugar
- Mix the dressing well and stir into the veggies, cheese, and bacon to coat everything. This recipe makes about a gallon-sized bowl.
Nutrition Facts 12 Servings (about 1 cup) Amount Per Serving Calories 173.7 Total Fat 13.5 g Saturated Fat 3.0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g Cholesterol 17.5 mg Sodium 238.1 mg Potassium 310.8 mg Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g Dietary Fiber 2.7 g Sugars 1.8 g Protein 7.5 g
Pictured with the Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese Salad is my screaming good Mind-Blowing Blackened Chicken Alfredo – also perfect on a ketogenic diet. 😃