Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Culinary Craftiness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018 to the present date.
What WordPress may collect to facilitate emailing post updates:
- Email address
- Zip code
What they do with the information they gather: Zip codes allow us to see where our visitors are from for analytical purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, WordPress has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information they collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Culinary Craftiness endeavors to only present links to other websites within blog posts that are safe to visit and may have useful information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Culinary Craftiness will never directly market to any individual outside of a blog post.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. The site owner may not know what to do about it, but she will try to fix it. 😊
Before you send an mail to CulinaryCraftiness@gmail.com, please keep the following in mind:
If you are an email subscriber, please allow up to 3 business days for a response. If you are not a subscriber, please consider signing up in the “Subscribe to Blog via Email” field in the right-hand side of most pages.
- For questions related to a recipe or articles posted on the blog: Please post a comment on the relevant post. Your question or comment will be responded to as time allows.
- If you represent a brand in ANY capacity: Please allow up to 5 business days for a response. Please include Culinary Craftiness in the subject field. CulinaryCraftiness @ gmail.com
- If you are a member of the press or have another inquiry: Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.
- If you have a guest post you wish to offer: Please don’t contact me as I do not accept unsolicited guest posts.
- If you have a question about a medical condition: I will not and cannot respond to these inquiries. I’m a cook, not a doctor.
Thank you for following my blog!
You’re welcome! Thank you for following mine!