This low carb Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese Salad is the perfect go-to for lunch, snacking, supper side, or pot-luck dinner. No one would ever guess it’s super low carb. Only 3.8 net carbs per 1 cup serving!
To keep it keto, don’t add raisins. Do use Just Mayo. I LOVE that stuff! Less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per 2 tablespoons! I use it in all my salads and on lunch meat sandwiches, burgers, and deviled eggs. Deeeelish!
Keto Broccoli CauliflowerBacon Cheese Salad
- 2 fresh heads of broccoli, florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower, crowns cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits (your favorite brand)
- 8 oz shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds, optional
- 1 cup low carb mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp stevia or erythritol or monk fruit sugar
In a big lidded storage container that will fit in your fridge, toss in the first 5 ingredients. Whisk the mayo, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl then thoroughly mix it in. Refrigerate for several hours. Makes enough to feed a crowd.
Pictured with the Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese Salad is my screaming good Mind-Blowing Blackened Chicken Alfredo – also perfect on a ketogenic diet. 😃
Happy eating! 😊