Provolini Antipasti Salad is jammed packed with flavor! Caution: It can be very addictive if you love salty, meaty, cheesy antipasto salads. The artichoke hearts, button mushrooms, black olives and green, provolone and mozzarella cheese chunks, and Genoa salami salad makes a great starter for a dinner party or weekday lunches. It’s also a great addition to a buffet spread. You can add pasta if you want to stretch it further, but it’ll significantly up the carbohydrates.
My introduction to this antipasti salad was small containers of Park Street Deli Provolini Antipasti at Aldi for not a small price. Well…compared to other stores, Aldi is cheap, cheap, cheap, but I was eating this stuff for lunch every day and realized I could make my own mass quantities much cheaper and put in exactly what I wanted.
Add whatever you think sounds delicious to you!
Provolini Antipasti Salad
- 1 lb Genoa salami, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces (remove any tough outer pieces)
- 1 jar stuffed green olives, drained
- 2 cans medium black (ripe) olives, drained
- 2 jars button mushrooms, drained
- Healthier Homemade Italian Dressing or your favorite bottled Italian dressing
- roasted red peppers
Mix all ingredients in a container with an airtight lid. You can cut the olives, mushrooms, and artichokes in half if you want.
Add your desired amount of dressing.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Happy eating! 😊