Onion Soup Roasted Vegetables – You won’t believe how great this simple side is! Toss your favorite veggies with a packet of soup mix, and roast in the oven! It really couldn’t get much easier than this, unless you buy the veggies already chopped. 🙂 Nothing fancy here. You can use whatever vegetables you like best.
The only thing missing in this pan was broccoli, but trust me, it’s awesome in this mix. Other options that would work well are turnips, rutabaga, Brussels sprouts, and celeriac.
Onion Soup Roasted Vegetables
Created by Melissa Woolard | Culinary Craftiness
- 1 or 1-1/2 packets onion soup mix (depending on the amount of vegetables)
- 1-2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 4-5 carrots, peeled & sliced
- 4-5 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 crowns broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss vegetables with oil in a 9x13 baking dish or spread out on a 11x15 jellyroll pan.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over and toss to coat all pieces as best as possible.
- Bake in the oven, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes, or until fork tender and lightly caramelized.