Another favorite meal loaded with good-for-you veggies vital to a good ketogenic diet is this Easy Low Carb Keto Stir fry. Its Asiany flavor is out of this world and it uses whatever meat and vegetables you have on hand. I had 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, onion, carrots, celery, and cabbage. I didn’t have any fresh broccoli, but a bag of frozen worked perfect plus no chopping! 😁
Let’s Get Right To It
Keto veggies suitable for a stir-fry include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, celery, and bean sprouts. The protein can be beef, pork, chicken, smoked sausage, or ground beef. The meat should be cut super thin (best done when partially frozen). Or cut the smoked sausage into medallions.
Having everything sliced and diced beforehand makes for quick work. You can buy everything pre-cut (even meat for stir-fry). Some people do all their veggie prepwork on Saturday or Sunday. Options make any task less daunting. 😊
This recipe is great for leftovers! Divide into individual containers for quick reheating in the microwave. 😋
Easy Low Carb Keto Stir-Fry
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless or 1lb. beef, pork, ground beef, or smoked sausage
- 3 tbsp light olive oil or whatever you prefer for browning
- 4 large carrots, diced
- 1 bag or crown broccoli, florets
- 4 stalks celery, bias sliced
- 1/2 head cabbage, chunked
- 1 med onion, diced (optional)
- 1 bag or head cauliflower florets (optional)
- 1 bag or can bean sprouts (optional)
- 16 oz mushrooms, fresh sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Begin by thinly slicing your meat of choice or browning the ground beef.
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brown all the meat in the olive oil. If using ground beef, drain the fat when done.
- Remove the meat to a dish then add the onion, carrots, celery, cabbage, mushrooms, and cauliflower.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes then add the broccoli, bean sprouts, and return the meat to the pan.
- Add the oyster sauce and sesame oil. Stir well. Let cook an additional 10 minutes until vegetables are fork tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add more oyster sauce, if desired.
- Calories 237.8
- Total Fat 7.3g
- Saturated Fat 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g
- Cholesterol 50.0mg
- Sodium 639.2mg
- Potassium 832.9mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1g
- Sugars 10.6g
- Protein 24.3g
Happy eating! 💕