Delightfully Delicious Easy Overnight Oats are really quick to put together. Add your favorite healthy add-ins and toppings for a delightful breakfast or snack! Pull one out of the fridge at any time, zap it in the microwave for a minute or two if you want a hot dish of oatmeal. You can eat them cold, too! Use a smidgen less almond milk for a thicker cold cereal.
However you love your oatmeal is good to go in this easy method!
Delightfully Delicious Easy Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup minute oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- bowls or wide mouth pint jars with lids
Optional Add-ins Before Over-nighting:
- 1/2 smashed banana + 1 or 2 tbsp PB Powder or no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup no sugar added apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup no sugar added diced peaches (drained)
- sliced fresh strawberries
Optional After Over-nighting Add-ins:
- sliced banana
- extra diced peaches
- extra sliced strawberries
- stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- Sugar Free Smucker’s Caramel Sundae Topping
- Sugar Free Smucker’s Chocolate Sundae Topping
Add the oats and milk to your chosen vessel with any optional add-ins. Put the lid on and let sit in the fridge overnight or longer. For convenience, make 4 or 5 bowls if desired for breakfasts and snacks for several days.