Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip – If you’re a fan of spicy 🔥 heat loaded with flavor on the front and back end of each bite, then this dip is for you! However, you can adjust the heat level by reducing the amount of Frank’s RedHot you put in. I can’t eat it (everybody knows I’m a lily-livered pantywaist when it comes to setting my mouth on fire), but the guys love it to death. It’s super easy to make and feeds a party-sized crowd. 🏈
I buy anything that’s on sale – frozen or fresh. If you want to make a smaller batch, a rotisserie chicken works very well, including the dark meat. Just reduce all the rest of the ingredients. This makes a large batch.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 3 large blocks of cream cheese
- 1 large bottle (about 2 cups) Frank’s RedHot original sauce
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 container bleu cheese crumbles
- Celery seed to taste, or 2 stalks finely diced celery
- Milk – Add a bit, if the dip is too thick after adding the chicken
- Tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
Bake the chicken after seasoning with salt, pepper, lemon pepper – whatever you like. Add a few pats of butter. Do not over-bake as the chicken will be very chewy.
Mix all other ingredients in a Crock Pot.
Shred the chicken and add to the ingredients. Serve from the Crock Pot.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
This stores and reheats very well.
Happy eating! 😊